MX Player on Firestick
Today we are going to learn how to install MX Player on firestick. But, before proceeding to the installation steps, let me introduce you with MX Player first. Believe me, there is rarely an Android user who never heard about MX Player because this is the most downloaded Android application on the official app store for Android. MX Player is rated as 4.5/5 and around 100M+ hits gained on the Google Play Store. The MX Player supports all video and audio format along with multiple kinds of subtitles.
The simplest dashboard and UI could be the one reason why because MX Player gained such immense popularity in the short period of time. The J2 Interactive (MX Player developer) team are regularly releasing the updates with all new features.
The recent version i.e. MX Player 1.9.23 (beta) was launched on 21st May 2018 and it has got some new features and bugs are fixed which reported by the users.
MX Player 1.9.23 Features
MX Player 1.9.23 is under beta testing and it has got some additional features and UI is smoother and interactive. The issues reported by the users in MX Player 1.9.22 are also fixed. Following new features are added in MX Player 1.9.23-
- Supports external PSG subtitles (*.sup).
- Option to set the background color for subtitle text.
- H264 & HEVC 10bit videos can be force tried on HW & HW+ decoders.
- Option to manually select the notification background.
- Option set the corner offset to handle curved screen issues.
- Audio crackling with aac_latm tracks is fixed.
- Fails to run on Android P is fixed.
- HW+ & SW fails to play some h.264 videos are fixed.
- Vobsub (idx/sub) subtitles are not rendered is fixed.
MX Player for firestick
Firestick is also a world popular media streaming device which provides lots of features to your Smart TV as same as the live nettv. When you install MX Player on firestick, you’ll be able to play almost 95% video format on your device. If you installed terrarium tv app on firestick then you must need MX player to stream the contents from Terrarium TV servers.
It supports online subtitles which find an appropriate subtitle for watching movies and tv shows. MX Player for firestick can be installed from the Google Play Store or via downloading MX Player Apk file. If you don’t know how to download MX Player for firestick then please follow the steps given below.
How To Download MX Player For Firestick
There are two methods to install MX Player on firestick and below are both the methods clearly mentioned-
Detailed Guide To Install MX Player on Fire TV Stick
Step- 1: Open Firestick
Connect all the necessary cables like HDMI and Amazon Firestick Charger (Power cable) and then open Firestick. Using your Firestick Remote, scroll to Settings option and select.
Step- 2: Select My Fire TV
Under the Settings option, you’ll see My Fire TV option available. Earlier this option was none as Device but in the recent update, it has been changed.
Step- 3: Select Developer Options
Step- 4: Enable Unknown Sources
Step- 5: Select Turn ON
Step- 6: Search Downloader
Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and then search Downloader. First of all, you need to install Downloader on your Firestick to download the MX Player for Firestick.
Step- 7: Select Download
Select the download button to install Downloader on Firestick.
Step- 8: Go to Settings
Step- 10: Enter MX Player File Location
Here you have to type the download link of MX Player then hit Go button. Enter- http://bit.ly/MXP1923
Here you can see that Download link of MX Player 1.9.23 beta version is available. Just click on the Download button.
Step- 12: Wait…
Step- 13: Select Install
Step- 14: Wait… MX Player installing
Step- 15: Open MX Player
That’s it. Here is the end of the installation process. Now, you can directly Open MX Player from the installation menu or go to My Apps and look for MX Player.
Method #1- Install MX Player on firestick via MX Player APK file
Here is how to install MX Player on firestick via MX Player APK file-
- Open firestick device.
- Click on Settings.
- Go to Device.
- Open Developers Option.
- Enable Unknown Sources.
- Back to firestick home.
- Go to the search option.
- Type ES File Explorer in the search bar.
- Download ES File Explorer from the App Store.
- Open it.
- Go to Tools> Download Manager.
- Type http://bit.ly/MXP1923 in the URL bar.
- Name the Path as MX Player.
- Select OK> then Download Now.
- Wait… MX Player 1.9.23 beta.apk file is being downloaded.
- Once the download process is finished, select the Install option.
- Select Install on the next screen.
- Wait for few seconds, MX Player has been installed on your firestick device.
Method #2- Install MX Player on firestick by sideloading
This method to install MX Player requires an Android smartphone which supports MX Player 1.9.23 App. If you have, follow the steps along with me,
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Tap on the search bar and type MX Player.
- Install MX Player from J2 Interactive.
- Now, again type Apps2Fire App.
- Install the first search result.
- Go to firestick home.
- Select settings> networks> get IP address.
- Note down this IP address and make sure your phone and firestick, both are connected with the same Wifi network.
- Agin open, Apps2fire App.
- Go to setup and enter your copied IP address.
- Hit connect.
- Go to Local apps and select MX Player from the list.
- Install it on firestick directly.
This is how another way to install MX Player on the firestick device. If you have an Android phone then I recommend this method because you can directly update MX player on firestick when a new version is released from the official developers.
Dear reader, concluding this tutorial is really tough for me 😜 because I don’t know how I should summarize everything. Both the process is simple but if you still facing any issue while installing MX Player on firestick then our comment box is always waiting for your question. You can also write feedback in the comment box. 💞 Stay tuned to our https://liveenettvapk.biz/ for more regular updates on firestick apps